- Unit price
We have 5 mouthwatering flavors available that are a slam dunk on oysters raw or grilled, or any other seafood! So make sure your pantry is stocked, 'cause Hank Sauce is sure to please!
Includes one 8.5oz bottle of Hank Sauce, in the flavor of your choice.
Shipping rates added at checkout.
Herb Infused -
Ahh, yes the "OG". The original Hank Sauce was created to enhance the flavor of Hank’s favorite foods. This sauce goes great with nearly anything and adds the perfect kick without overpowering the dish. Hank Sauce is the perfect solution for bland soups and tomato sauces, as well as boring chicken or tuna salad. Forget the ketchup, OG makes the perfect sauce for burgers, tenders, and fries. It may not burn a hole in your tongue, but don’t be surprised if you burn through the bottle!
Ingredients- Hank Base (Aged Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan gum), Wine, Garlic, Salted Butter (Sweet Cream, Salt), Basil. Contains dairy
Hank's Heat -
Hank’s Heat is a specialty sauce that Hank uses when he feels the need for a little extra heat. Use Hank’s Heat to spice up your favorite foods while adding excellent flavor. Stop using boring pepper sauce that masks the flavor of your food! This fresh, handcrafted blend issue to enhance nearly any meal. Remember - Flavor over Fire!
Ingredients- Hank Base (Aged Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan gum), Wine, Garlic, Habañero Peppers, Basil.
Sweet, tangy, and zesty. Camouflage is accompanied by a “hidden heat.” The combination of fresh herbs and spice makes this the perfect sauce for grillin’. Try this fresh and flavorful blend on burgers, wings, steaks, or anything else, and watch it blend right in!
Ingredients- Hank Base (Aged Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan Gum), Wine, Garlic, Salted Butter (Sweet Cream, Salt), Cilantro.
Witches Brew -
We’ve all heard of the healing powers of witches and their potent, magical concoctions. While there’s no black magic in the bottle (that we know of) there is loads of flavor waiting to combat any bland food in its path. Jalapeño peppers are added to a cauldron of Cilanktro™, adding an extra magical kick with heaps of antioxidants to help keep you feeling fine and dandy, all while warding off evil spirits. We may have made up the evil spirits part, but the flavor is the truth.
Ingredients: Hank Base (aged peppers, distilled vinegar, salt, xanthan gum) jalapeño peppers, wine, garlic, salted butter (sweet cream, salt), cilantro.
This unique sauce is sure to be unlike anything you’ve had before. A hefty dose of FRESH cilantro creates a flavorful blend that mixes perfectly into Southwest and Mexican-style foods. Add it to your favorite tacos, burritos, salsa, guacamole, or mix it with sour cream for a dipping sauce like no other. The natural bite of garlic and cilantro is perfect for grilled veggies or seafood kabobs, especially when mixed with cocktail or tartar sauce. Don’t forget the greens! Sprinkle Cilanktro over your favorite salads or mix it with honey mustard dressing for something smooth and spicy!
Ingredients- Hank Base (Aged Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan gum), Wine, Garlic, Salted Butter (Sweet Cream, Salt), Cilantro.
Shipping for Oysters & Seafood: Our perishable shipping days are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Please select the date in the cart page you would like your items to be shipped. Estimated 1 day delivery from selected shipping date. We suggest choosing a shipping day 2 days or more prior if a specific delivery date is needed, to account for any shipping errors (oysters can be kept refrigerated for a week prior to consumption). We offer free 1-day UPS Ground Shipping to zip codes within Ground our zone (Tri-State Area), and $35 flat rate shipping to all other locations in the US. For bulk orders: $40 shipping fee added for every 50lbs.
You may use the shipping estimator below to see your rates for this product.
Pickup for Oysters & Seafood: Available Monday-Friday after 12 noon. Orders will be placed under the PICK-UP sign outside at our headquarters (address shown at checkout). All pickup orders receive a $10 gift card via email!
Shipping for Apparel/Accessories:
Shipping rates are dependent on customer location and will be added at checkout. Orders containing oysters and apparel/accessories may be shipped separately and may arrive separately.
How long can my oysters last?
- Most people find it surprising, but oysters have a pretty good shelf life. They’re simple organisms. It doesn’t take much to send them into hibernation mode. Store them in a fridge, cup side down, with a wet paper towel over them. They’ll be safe to eat for at least a week. You’ll know they’re dead if they open up.
Where did my oysters come from?
- Your package should have arrived with some printed literature naming the oyster variety. Explore this map for a general area of where each oyster is grown. You’ll notice the saltier oysters are grown closer to the ocean, while the sweeter ones are grown near rivers and creeks.
How do I know if the oysters are safe to eat?
- Our packaging practices have been verified safe by a third party. We go an extra step to ensure safety. Please refer to the little tab (Time Temperature Indicator) that’s on the inside of your package’s cooler. While most UPS packages arrive on time, sometimes there’s mistakes. If the tab says there was a temperature breach then just shoot us an email and we will find a way to correct it. For risks associated with eating raw oysters, please visit the FDA’s website on Advice about Eating Fish.
Can I buy oysters in person?
- Yes. It’s always best to order ahead or call ahead to ensure we have what you’re looking for. Our # is 609-450-9005 and our address is 483 E Bay Avenue in Barnegat Township.
Is it true that oysters should only be eaten in months that have an “R”?
- This is old news. This saying was coined prior to the luxury of mechanical refrigeration.
Adding product to your cart
Some other things we think you might like